Nominate a Bio/Med All-Star!
Monday, September 9, 2019
MedTech2019 Achievement Awards
Recognizing advancements in New York’s life sciences and healthcare fields
We’re celebrating the innovators and change agents propelling New York’s Bio/Med Industry and we want to hear from you. The MedTech2019 Achievement Awards ceremony will be held at this year’s Annual Conference in Rochester on October 22 and we’re soliciting your nominations for the following awards:
Individual Achievement Awards
- Bio/Med Groundbreaker - Awarded to an individual who is making an unprecedented difference to New York’s Bio/Med Industry.
- Outstanding Career Contribution - Awarded as a milestone recognition to an individual whose career has had a lasting impact on New York’s Bio/Med Industry.
- Get it Done/Got it Done - Awarded to an individual who, through collaboration and dedication to mission, has measurably advanced New York’s Bio/Med Industry.
- Industry Beacon - Awarded to a corporate leader whose impact extends beyond the c-suite to advance the interests of New York’s Bio/Med Industry.
Organization Achievement Awards
- Industry Pioneer - Awarded to an organization that consistently blazes a trail of innovation, integrity and ingenuity in New York’s Bio/Med Industry.
- Bio/Med Catalyst - Awarded to an organization whose support for, and commitment to, the life sciences has advanced the interests of New York’s Bio/Med Industry.
- Distinguished Achievement in Research - Awarded to an institution or organization whose contributions have measurably advanced New York’s Bio/Med Industry.
- Project of the Year - Awarded to a single initiative, based on its degree of complexity, demonstrable impact on the New York’s Bio/Med Industry and vision for the future.
We want to hear from you – and soon!
Download a nomination form here.
Complete it and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 17.