MedTech2019 Achievement Award Winners
Wednesday, October 23, 2019
Source: MedTech Association
Congratulations to the MedTech2019 Achievement Award Winners
Recognizing advancements in the Bio/Med Industry
- Awarded to an individual who – by work or example - is making an unprecedented difference to New York’s Bio/Med industry.
- Gregg Gellman - Winner
Outstanding Contribution to the Bio/Med Industry
- Awarded as a milestone recognition to an individual whose career has had a lasting impact on New York’s Bio/Med Industry.
- Michael Williams - Winner
Get It Done
- Awarded to an individual who, through collaboration and dedication to mission, measurably advances New York’s Bio/Med Industry.
- Jeff Champagne - Winner
Economic Development Superstar
- Awarded to an individual who has shown an extraordinary ability to create positive change for New York’s Bio/Med Industry
- Peter Robinson - Winner
- Awarded to an industry leader whose impact extends beyond the c-suite to advance the interests of New York’s Bio/Med Industry.
- Norma Nowak - Winner
Distinguished Achievement in Research and Academics
- Awarded to an institution whose contributions have measurably advanced New York’s Bio/Med Industry.
- Masonic Medical Research Institute - Winner
- Awarded to an organization whose support for, and commitment to, the life sciences has advanced the interests of New York’s Bio/Med Industry.
- GKG - Winner
- Awarded to an organization that consistently blazes a trail of innovation, integrity and ingenuity in New York’s Bio/Med Industry.
- Circuit Clinical - Winner
Newcomer of the Year
- Awarded to a MedTech Member organization that has hit the ground running and has made positive contributions to New York’s Bio/Med Industry.
- MasterControl - Winner
Project of the Year
- Awarded to a single initiative, based on its degree of complexity, demonstrable impact on New York’s Bio/Med Industry and vision for the future.
- Empire Discovery Institute - Winner
Ecosystem Partner of the Year
- Awarded to the collaborating organization that has distinguished itself through its commitment to the growth of New York’s Bio/Med Industry.
- Upstate Capital Association - Winner