MedTech Announces New Website
Monday, February 2, 2015
MedTech Association, a trade association for New York’s bioscience and medical technology (Bio/Med) industry, is proud to announce the launch of MedTech’s new website: www.medtech.org.
“The new site was designed with the MedTech community in mind, creating a resources where visitors can easily locate information and educational materials,” said MedTech Association President, Jessica Crawford.
In addition to a crisp, clean new design, the site contains a more intuitive navigation; enhanced news and events listings and a member portal that allows unique access to an online community, members-only resources and more.
Other website features include:
- Expanded Advocacy and Regulatory resources with state and federal information;
- Enhanced Purchasing Program guidance including MedTech’s new Member to Member Program;
- A Career Center that allows members free access to post jobs and any user to search for Bio/Med jobs;
- A MedTech Newsroom where members can share their press releases and relevant news;
- A comprehensive and searchable MedTech Member Database;
- Ability to customize your eNewsletter preferences, profile and company information;
- A streamlined and enhanced gateway to our annual conference program;
- New insights into MedTech’s activity across the state on behalf of the Bio/Med industry; and
- Additional member offers and resources.
Additional feature enhancements are planned in the coming months.