5 Important Trends to Note in the Global Bio-Implants Market
Wednesday, August 19, 2015
Source: Becker's Spine Review
Here are five important trends in the global bio-implants market, according to a Persistence Market Research report:
1. Rise in an aging population is one of the key factors driving the bio-implants market due to the fact that aged people are more susceptible to chronic diseases.
2. North America has the largest market for bio-implants, followed by Europe.
3. The bio-implants market in Asia is expected to experience a high growth rate in the next few years due to developing healthcare infrastructures and rising disposable income, among other factors.
4. However, the high cost of implants and reimbursement issues are some factors that may inhibit the growth of the market.
5. Major companies in the market include Boston Scientific, Endo Health Solutions, LifeNet Health, Orthofix and Stryker.