Kudos Corner 2019
Welcome to the MedTech Kudos Corner:
This is a place to celebrate and recognize our members' achievements, accolades, awards, recognition, and more!
Congratulations to our 2019 Kudos Recipients:
- MedTech Board Member, Bill Rader, at Efferent Labs, Inc. for winning the startup pitch contest at the Gore Innovation Center Advanced Materials Day event!
- Click here to check out MedTech Board Member, Kathi Durdon, with the CNYBAC and Carly Signor with MedTech Member, NYSSTLC, featured on Bridge Street!
- Assent Compliance for being named "One of North America’s Fastest-Growing Companies" by Deloitte! Click here to read the details.
- Gorbel Inc. for being named to the "Rochester Top 100 Fastest Growing Businesses" list for the 18th time. Click here to be a part of the celebration!
- Assent Compliance on their "2019 Best Ottawa Business" Award. Click here to read the details.
- Lumedica Vision for being awarded Third Place in Pepperdine University’s Graziado Business School annual survey of the Most Fundable Companies. Click here to read the full article.
- Circuit Clinical for being selected as a 43North winner in the 2019 Competition! Click here to read the full article.
- Click here to check out MedTech Board Member, Jack Rudnick, with the NYSSTLC, featured as the "CNY Conversation" of the week on Syracuse.com!
- Sustaining Member, CONMED Corporation for being named one of the top 3 Best Places to Work by MedReps for the 3rd year in a row. Click here to read the full article.
- Efferent Labs for being named to the 2020 Best Tech Startups in Buffalo list. Click here to view the full list.
- Gorbel Inc. for being selected as a finalist to receive the 2019 ETHIE Award by the Rochester Area Business Ethics Foundation. Read the finalists and more here.
- Quadrant Biosciences Inc. for being named the Technology Business of the Year by the New York State Small Business Development Center (SBDC). Read the full article here.