COVID-19 Resources for Businesses
We are here to help our bio/med members and friends navigate the COVID-19 crisis. Check out our updated resource page below for useful information and resources available for businesses. We hope that you and yours keep safe and healthy during these times.
General Business Resources:
- Coronavirus Treatment Acceleration Program (CTAP) from FDA
- Gilroy Kernan & Gilroy Business Resources
- 'Government Funding Webinar' from G2G Consulting
- The Business Council of New York Resource Guide
- Comprehensive and Updated FAQs for Employers
- Forms, Templates, and Other Documents
- 'Federal Families First Coronavirus Response Act' from GKG & Barclay Damon
- 'New York State COVID-19 Sick Leave and Paid Family Leave' from GKG & Barclay Damon
- 'State and Federal WARN Act Considerations Amid COVID-19' from Barclay Damon
- 'Understanding the Federal Families First Paid Sick and Emergency Leave Acts’ from Barclay Damon
- 'NYS's COVID-19 Sick Leave Act and Mandatory Workforce Reductions’ from Barclay Damon
- ‘Coronavirus and the Workplace’ from Barclay Damon
- Guidelines for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Nasal swab guidance for COVID-19 test kits
- FDA's new guidance that allows more manufacturers to make ventilators
- COVID-19 Resources for Manufacturers
- Innovate to Ventilate
- SBA Disaster Loan Assistance Application
- 'Understanding the Application Process for Federal Stimulus Programs'
- The Small Business Owner's Guide to the CARES Act
- MedTech signed on to a letter urging the US Treasury and the Small Business Administration to clarify language to permit small businesses and startups to participate in part of the CARES act. View the letter.
- 'Small Businesses Disaster Relief Program Webinar' from The Bonadio Group
- US Small Business Administration COVID-19 Guidance and Loan Resources
If you have a resource to share, please email Joe Hunter, Marketing & Communications Coordinator.