SBIR Workshop: Application Process & Funding Options for StartupsAdd to calendar
Presented By: Cornell Center for Regional Economic Advancement
Thursday, September 9, 2021
11:00 am – 11:45 am
Join Kirk Macolini, President of InteliSpark, LLC for this workshop as he shares insight on the SBIR application process and how to find other non-dilutive funding sources.
After you register, you will receive access to the SBIR / STTR video series, a set of short videos that we encourage you to view prior to the workshop with valuable background information.
Pre-Workshop Video Information:
- How the SBIR/STTR programs work
- Program eligibility requirements
- Differences between SBIR and STTR agencies
- How to use SBIR to enhance your company’s value
During the live workshop, Kirk Macolini, will discuss and answer your questions regarding:
- Strategies for submitting a successful proposal
- How to approach writing a successful SBIR proposal
- SBIR/STTR Assistance Program which can help eligible companies, based in upstate New York, hire a qualified grant writing consultant to help them develop a proposal.
How to Join: To login to the live event on event day, click the "Access the event" button to the right. (Note: You must be registered to access the event.)
About SBIR: The Small Business Innovation Research program funds a diverse portfolio of startups and small businesses across technology areas and markets to stimulate technological innovation, meet Federal research and development (R&D) needs, and increase commercialization to transition R&D into impact.