Respiratory Compromise: Capnography Performance ImprovementAdd to calendar
Monday, June 19, 2017
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Attend this fascinating patient safety seminar to learn why and how Barton Health expanded the use of capnography outside the operating room for all patients meeting these criteria:
- Patients receiving both opioids and sedatives.
- Patients on medication stacking.
- Patients receiving moderate sedation.
- Patients with sleep apnea.
- Pediatric patients receiving opioids (ages three and older).
- Post-surgical patients within the first 24 hours.
Barton Health will be sharing the many insights and lessons learned with you in thiscomplimentary online seminar.
- Dawn M. Evans, MSN, RN, PHN, CPPS Patient Safety Officer, Barton Health
- Christine O'Farrell BSN, CPHQ, CPHRM Director of Quality Management, Barton Health
- Mary Kay Sennings, RRT Pulmonary Services Manager, Barton Health
Register now for this free online seminar, Respiratory Compromise: Capnography Performance Improvement, on Monday, June 19 from 12:00 – 1:00 PM ET.