MedTechIDEAS Summit - Ensuring Patient Access in a Value-Based EnvironmentAdd to calendar
Presented By: MedTech Association
Monday, June 10, 2019
11:30 am – 5:30 pm
Location: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals | Tarrytown, NY
Bringing your healthcare breakthrough to market in our evolving value-based environment is a daunting challenge. Join us at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, a world-leader in pharmaceutical innovation, for a value-packed day focusing on best practices for product acceptance and utilization. The day will feature:
- A keynote address by Jason Helgerson, CEO of Helgerson Solutions Group. Formerly the Executive Director of New York’s Medicaid Redesign Team, Mr. Helgerson is a recognized leader in helping companies improve health and social care outcomes while delivering care cost-effectively.
- A fireside chat with John Overton, Vice President of Sequencing & Lab Operations at the Regeneron Genetics Center interviewed by Mario Nacinovich, Manging Partner, AXON. Learn how Regeneron has built one of the world’s most comprehensive genetics databases and how this project is revolutionizing drug development.
- A pitch session--Collisions of Value--with the entrepreneurs behind:
- Ophidion, a biopharmaceutical company focusing on neurodegenerative diseases including Alzheimer’s and Huntington’s diseases.
- Hememics Biotechnologies, a fast-growing startup that has developed an immune-based device to rapidly detect infectious disease pathogens.
- DeepLook, an innovative imaging technology company that uses artificial intelligence to visualize tumors in dense breast tissue.
- OtoMagnetics, a needleless drug delivery system that uses magnets to treat Macular Degeneration and Tinnitus.
- One of MedTech’s popular networking receptions to meet and connect with colleagues and potential partners.
Don’t miss out on this exciting and valuable day.
Discounted ticket prices available when you purchase more than 1 ticket!
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS