MedTechIDEAS SummitAdd to calendar
Thursday, September 27, 2018
10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Location: CONMED Corporation, 525 French Road, Utica, NY 13502
Not to be missed!
MedTechIDEAS is a series of conferences aimed at presenting a “Big Idea” from top innovators in the bio/med industry. Our next summit will feature Diversity in Life Sciences - Effective Practices for Organizations.
- Hear from Martha Goldberg Aronson, CONMED Board Member
- Learn about "Women in Bio" and the "Board Room Ready" program
- Participate in workshops that include an exciting panel of diagnostic pitches, collisions of value, and educational presentations
A networking reception will follow the formal program.
Who Should Attend?
- Those interested in encouraging an open and positive conversation focusing on industry-wide developments
- Those seeking to learn how to advocate diversity and use it to create better business processes and employee engagement
- Those interested in effective practices for using diversity to bring about innovation, improve processes, and better quality
- Those looking for practical strategies for creating a workplace that embraces and benefits from diverse knowledge, skills, and life experiences