MedTech Meet Up - Spotlight on SyracuseAdd to calendar
Presented By: MedTech Association
Wednesday, November 20, 2019
1:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Location: OneGroup, 706 N Clinton Street, Syracuse
Join us from 1:30-5:00 on Wednesday, November 20 at our next MedTech Meet Up as we bring New York’s bio/med ecosphere to Syracuse! We’re gathering at OneGroup’s wicked-cool workspace in Franklin Square to learn from researchers and innovators about advancements in care for the aging population. We’ll also hear about the Microsoft Smart Cities Technology Hub, an initiative to support the development of Syracuse’s entrepreneurial ecosystem and from OneGroup CEO, Pierre Morrisseau, about Doing Well by Doing Good.
- Sharon Brangman, MD, Chair of the Department of Geriatrics, Upstate Medical University, and Director, Nappi Longevity Institute
- Pierre Morrisseau, CEO, OneGroup
- Aaron Wolfe, COO, Ichor Therapeutics, and Director, Grapeseed Bio
- Jennifer Tifft, Deputy Commissioner, City of Syracuse
- Lisa Sonneborn, Director, Clarity Clinical Research, LLC
Following the presentations, stay for our reception to network and connect with leaders from across the state’s bio/med ecosystem. Don’t miss this valuable and exciting event!