MedTech IDEAS SummitAdd to calendar
Thursday, May 31, 2018
11:00 am – 5:30 pm
Location: The Lodge at Welch Allyn, Skaneateles Falls, NY
We’re pleased to announce the launch of MedTechIDEAS, a series of conferences aimed at presenting a “Big Idea” from top innovators in the bio/med industry. Our inaugural event will feature Aimee Corso, and others from Amazon’s Global Healthcare Team, to discuss “Amazon and Innovation in the Healthcare Supply Chain.”
The day will also include an educational program with an exciting panel of guests who will discuss their successes (and failures) in scaling the challenges of the connected economy.
Please plan to join us at the inaugural summit on Thursday, May 31 at the Lodge at Welch Allyn in Skaneateles Falls, NY.
Interested in sponsoring the IDEAS Summit? Email Ann Gilroy for assistance.
Keynote: “Amazon and Innovation in the Healthcare Supply Chain”
Host Address: “The View from Here” - A fireside chat with Alton Shader led by Brian Johnson
Education: Educational programs moderated by Jeff Champagne
Director of Business Development
- Session #1: “Creating Collisions of Value”
- Part A: Real World Collisions
- Part B: Diagnostic Pitches and Q&A
- Session #2: “Solving the Challenges of Connectivity”
- Luis Romo, CEO, Purple Sun
- Rick Gordon, Venture Capital, Inova Health System
- John Warden, COO, HeMemics
- Tom Thornton, Sr. VP & Executive Director, Northwell Ventures
- Eric Claude, VP Product Development, MPR Associates
- Cameron Loper, Sr. Project Leader, System Architect, and Technology Advisor, MPR Associates
- Bineyam Taffesse, Embedded Systems Manager, MPR Associates
- Dick O'Leary, Head of Global, Boston Harbor Angels
- Dr. Ronny Priefer, Co-Founder & CEO, NEBT of Western New England University
- Dakota O'Dell, CTO, Vitascan at Cornell University
- Tony Fantana, Co-Founder, CEO & President, 149 Medical
- Greg Belanger, President, DeepLook
- Richard Hermon-Taylor, Non-Executive Chairman, Manus Neurodynamica Ltd.