How the Mohawk Valley Feeds InnovationAdd to calendar
Presented By: FuzeHub
Wednesday, June 2, 2021
9:00 am – 12:30 pm
How the Mohawk Valley Feeds Innovation is where the industries that support the region’s agricultural ecosystem will connect in a powerful virtual format. Whether you’re a food or beverage producer, a packager or processor, or part of supporting industries such as woodworking, metal fabrication, or transportation, this event is for you.
Join the rest of the agricultural ecosystem as you build valuable business connections throughout the Mohawk Valley and across New York State.
How the Mohawk Valley Feeds Innovation lets you:
- Exhibit from a virtual table or walk the virtual tradeshow floor as an attendee
- Promote your company’s products and discover potential new business partners
- Meet buyers, suppliers, and industry experts without ever leaving your office or facility
- Connect with NYS resources who are helping food and beverage manufacturers
- Gain insights from our keynote speaker, organizers, and event sponsors
Register now and then join on Wednesday, June 2nd. This event is organized by FuzeHub in partnership with the Advanced Institute for Manufacturing (AIM), Herkimer College and Herkimer County IDA.