Financial Leadership: Applying the PiecesAdd to calendar
Presented By: EFPR Group
Wednesday, February 24, 2021
10:00 am – 11:00 am
Applying the Pieces Webinar Series
For over 50 years, EFPR Group, LLP has been providing services to the nonprofit industry. They provide audit and/or accounting services to over 400 nonprofit organizations of many differing sizes and sectors throughout New York.
As part of their commitment to our community, they will be hosting free quarterly webinars on new guidelines and regulations directly affecting the nonprofit industry.
10:00 - 11:00 AM (EDT)
• Nonprofit tax updates
• How to Successfully Fundraise in a Virtual Environment
(guest speaker Kevin Fish from John Jay College)
• Cyber Organizational Threats: Expecting the Unexpected
(guest speaker Bobby Garrett from G3)
• Q&A of multiple topics you've requested we touch upon!
*1 credit NYS CPE is available
Please note, there are several CPE requirements that will need to be met before a certificate will be issued.
• You must be signed in via the Go To Webinar, using the email you registered with, for the entire presentation.
• You must answer all polling questions displayed during the webinar.
• You must complete a survey that will be emailed to you after the event.
If you do not receive the confirmation email from info@EFPRgroup.com, due to your email security filter, please follow this link:https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8703458480494413071