CNYIBA Annual Meeting 2019Add to calendar
Friday, March 22, 2019
12:00 pm – 1:45 pm
Location: Genesee Grande Hotel | 1060 E Genesee St, Syracuse NY 13210
Open to all CNYIBA members and non-members, CNY & NNY regional exporters and to regional companies who provide services to exporters. Register HERE
- Learn about CNYIBA activities and programs that are assisting regional export growth.
- Enhance your understanding of the Trump Administration's Trade Policy with our guest Keynote speaker from the International Trade Administration in Washington, DC.
- Discover the International Trade Administration's role in pursuing current Trade Priorities.
- Enjoy lunch and networking opportunities.
Keynote Speaker :
Mr Joseph Laroski -
Director of Policy for the International Trade Administration
- The Trump Administration’s Trade Policy and Priorities
- The International Trade Administration’s role in pursuing those priorities and ensuring that New York businesses continue to innovate and expand.
Meeting registration and details
Program: 12:00 – 1:45 pm, includes luncheon and networking
- Tables of 6 for Company Sponsors
- Tables of 8, comprise 2 x Half Table Sponsors
Pricing for CNYIBA Members:
- Individual Ticket $75
- Sponsor a half table of 4 - Book 4 tickets $ 270 ($67.50 each)
- Company Sponsor a full table of 6 seats for you and your guests at $ 330 (equivalent to $55 each)
Pricing for non-Members
- Individual Ticket $85
- Sponsor a half table of 4 -Book 4 tickets $ 300 ($75 Each)
- Company Sponsor a table of 6 seats for you and your guests at $ 375 (equivalent to$62.50 each)
CNYIBA Annual Meeting 2019 is kindly sponsored by : JP Morgan Chase
Please contact us by email at email@example.com for any questions.