Propelling New York Forward Webinar Series
Sponsored By: Barclay Damon, Fisher Scientific, FuzeHub, Gilroy Kernan and Gilroy, MPR Associates, and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
Register for the series TODAY!
Liability & Immunity in the Age of Coronavirus - July 2, 2020
- Our guest is Linda Clark of the Barclay Damon law firm, a MedTech Membership Advantage partner, as we discuss the legal risks faced by employers and healthcare providers for COVID-19 related claims.
Retooling Manufacturing for the Next Challenge - July 9, 2020
- We talk with Randy Walken, CEO of MACNY – The Manufacturers Association, about how companies across Upstate New York are preparing for future challenges, both expected and unexpected.
The Impact of Pandemic on Testing and Treatment of Infectious Diseases -
July 16, 2020
- Dr. Stephen Thomas, Division Chief of Infectious Diseases at SUNY Upstate Medical University discusses the impact the coronavirus pandemic has had on how we diagnose and treat contagious diseases.
Building a Safe Manufacturing Environment - July 23, 2020
- Jim Clemmer, President of AngioDynamics, talks about his company’s efforts to create a functional manufacturing operation in the face of the coronavirus pandemic.
Advancing Student Led Innovation - July 30, 2020
- We’re joined by Linda Dickerson Hartsock, the Executive Director of the Blackstone LaunchPad at Syracuse University, to talk about integrating students into the innovation ecosphere.
Pandemic in the Land of Plenty - August 6, 2020
Columbia University epidemiologist, Les Roberts, joins us to discuss how the coronavirus pandemic in the United States is like, and unlike, pandemics elsewhere in the world.
An Investor's Perspective on the Bio/Med Industry - August 13, 2020
We talk with Eric Allyn of Armory Square Ventures about venture capital in the age of coronavirus.