Technical Training Specialist
|Posted on:||Friday, July 13, 2018|
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
Summary: This position is a vital member of IOPS (Industrial Operations & Product Supply) Technical Training Team that is committed to partnering with the business to ensure IOPS employees are properly trained to execute their job functions, driving a compliance and quality-minded workforce. A key part of this role is to be an integrated member of the business to be the voice of Technical Training.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Actively participates in key business activities to understand the role of training in the business, proactively address training questions and provide updates on training program activities.
• Provides leadership and ensures continuous improvement to the Quality Training System and the GMP (good manufacturing practices) Program according to current industry standards.
• Provides guidance to supported businesses ensuring compliance in GMP training practices and documentation.
• Interfaces with all GMP groups to provide support and oversight of training compliance.
• Participates in other quality systems activities such as internal audit, inspection preparation and change control as required.
• Consults with Learning Management System Administrator to report ongoing issues that impact quality, compliance, and effectiveness for the organization.
• Conducts learning needs analysis to ensure that training is the right solution.
• Maintain, update and coordinate role based curriculum or training matrices.
• Supports IOPS Technical Training and organizational training initiatives.
• Manages and supports the development of OJT Task Evaluations, work instructions, OJT content standards, and job aids according to IOPS guidelines.
• Tracks, trends and monitors training compliance; prepares routine progress reports on job specific training programs for management.
• Uses data driven methods to identify areas for continuous improvement of training materials, programs and processes.
Education and Experience: