Senior Treasury Analyst
||Thursday, March 7, 2019
The Senior Treasury Analyst will Provide support with cash and debt management, banking activities, foreign currency risk mitigation and financial analysis within the Corporate Treasury function.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring company cash positions and compile short-term and long-term cash forecasts.
- Assist with foreign exchange hedge execution and analysis.
- Assist with company activities relating to banking including transactions, bank documentation, account coordination and bank fees.
- Maintain interest and debt position analysis.
- Assist with company activities relating to insurance.
- Treasury related projects.
Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of five years of Treasury or Finance related experience.
- Knowledge of treasury operations and foreign currency risk management.
- Strong skills in Excel and Powerpoint required.
- Highly organized with acute attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or related degree
View All Career Opportunities »