Senior Project Leader, Emerging Categories
||Wednesday, June 9, 2021
Do you excel at leading projects? Can you think strategically and use your skills to influence business direction, guide the team in developing new and innovative products and are comfortable reporting to executive management? Join Kohler Company today as a Senior Project Leader within Kohler Kitchen & Bath!
As a Senior Project Leader, Emerging Categories you will be accountable for leading product development teams to launch innovative new products in Kohler’s emerging categories business unit.
- Manage cross functional teams through the end-to product development process.
- Maintain project level capital, expense, and development budgets.
- Prioritize cross-functional human resources.
- Communicate to senior management on project status, and process and technical issues.
- Define decision-making process for development teams. Coach development team personnel to develop and implement cross-functional solutions to complex issues.
- Establish and maintain relationships with senior management for the purpose of aligning NPD objectives and removing obstacles for project completion.
- Drive improvements in creative problem solving and continually improve the NPD process and organization.
- Proactively identify and plan for project risks, communicating risk clearly, early, and appropriately to management.
- Bachelor’s degree in a product development related discipline (e.g. Engineering, Manufacturing, Marketing, Industrial Design or Business).
- 4+ years of experience in concurrent product development. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification desired.
- Two-to-five years of increasing responsibility for New Product Development projects involving Consumer Electronic products.
- Must demonstrate an ability to build cohesive high-performance teams, work in creative high pace work environment, improve design processes and communicate effectively with associates and executives.
View All Career Opportunities »