Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, atopic dermatitis, pain, and infectious diseases.
Summary: Acts as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems. Understands business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals. Interprets and transforms information based on business requirements and provides the data for delivery all in connection with the Company’s biopharmaceutical manufacturing operations in Rensselaer, New York.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Understand, maintain, and modify application configurations in Oracle OPM/Order Management/Inventory/Oracle Financials Systems including pricelists, shipping networks, standard cost recipes, and account derivation rules
• Research tools and applications to champion and develop solutions for the business analyses processes, leveraging Oracle, utilizing automation, and other technology opportunities to continuously improve the Accounting process and systems
• Lead/Manage user requirement sessions globally, create design documents/test scripts, and performs impact analysis and functional testing for application changes and upgrades
• Liaison with the Company’s local and corporate IT departments to research, diagnose, and troubleshoot basic functional setup issues, errors, and complex system problems
• Participates in a variety of special projects and compiles a variety of special reports as required and requested
Knowledge and Skills:
• Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organizational skills and problem-solving skills, in addition to advanced Excel skills.
• Knowledge and familiarity in underlying Oracle EBS (ERP) applications or other financial applications is a plus
• Strong ability to breakdown information, analyze it, and communicate results
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and assignments and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
• Familiarity with reporting, analytics and visualization tools. Experience with Qlik, Hubble, GL Wand, Tableau etc. is a plus.
• We seek an individual who is a team player, interacts effectively with others, has the ability to think independently, proactively propose solutions, and wants to be challenged and grow with our company
Education and Experience:
• BS/BA in Accounting/Information Systems (or similar) with a minimum of 5+ years of ERP application experience with various financial modules among General Ledger (GL), Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), Fixed Assets (FA), and Order Management (OM) preferably in a manufacturing environment; MBA or CPA preferred.