||Tuesday, February 2, 2021
Repair Biotechnologies is a preclinical biotechnology company focused on developing drugs for cholesterol and aging-related diseases.
- Independently develop and execute in vitro studies.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret experimental data.
- Synthesize and discuss study results and implications during internal meetings.
- Contribute to strategic scientific decisions.
- PhD in Life Sciences preferred.
- Required experience: cell culture, assay development, and general cellular, molecular and biochemical techniques (e.g. ICC, Western Blotting, PCR, Flow cytometry, imaging, microscopy).
- Preferred experience: IHC, Cell therapy, iPSCs, animal models.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Troubleshooting, organization, and planning skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
View All Career Opportunities »