This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented sale, financial, operations, customer service analyst to join the great CONMED Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) team and contribute ensuring CONMED's operations are timely, efficient and cost effective. You are an integrator for the global Sales and Operation Planning process and lead customer focused cooperation with senior leaders within the commercial and operations teams to improve key business metrics. Using technical expertise along with a detailed working knowledge of CONMED's internal systems, the Analyst, S&OP plays a key role in supporting overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of assigned projects and/or initiatives.
- Drive the monthly and weekly tactical S&OP process, including the balancing of demand and supply, and the reporting of critical items to key stakeholders.
- Prepares and presents forecasting activities associated with customers and products.Leveraging forecasting software, the position creates and maintains statistical models for their customers, incorporating business intelligence and a collaborative effort with sales, marketing, finance, procurement, production and other sources.
- Reviews historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Interact with sales, marketing, and customer finance to develop a consensus and forecast event drivers across categories and customers.
- Helps facilitate cross-functional communication between the Business Units and Supply Chain in support of major S&OP initiatives, new product launches, line extensions, promotions, discontinuations, productivity projects, decision-making modeling of process flow, inventory levels, cost of manufacturing, distribution, transportation.
- Support S&OP analytics with the creation of tools and analyses that allow for trending of forecast, operational, financial and other key performance indicators to be used to drive decision making.
- Participate in inventory planning and strategy development (safety stock management and analysis, promotional builds, etc.), communication of risks related to inventory and supply plans.
- Monitor, support and lead projects or initiatives, changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Maintain metrics/scorecards on KPI's, including fill rates, inventory turns, forecast accuracy, excess & obsolete inventory, and production schedule adherence.
- Complete ad hoc analyses and participate in S&OP projects as needed.
- Support DC replenishment process as a backup function.