Marketing & Sales Manager
||Friday, January 29, 2021
||Rochester, NY or Remote
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies.
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered.
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels.
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits.
- Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals.
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance.
- Experience with managing digital campaigns on social media.
- Experience with branding consumer and healthcare products.
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools, like WordPress.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Experience with graphic design tools like adobe acrobat, Canva.
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- BSc in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or relevant field.
- Some experience managing other team members and interns.
View All Career Opportunities »