|Posted on:||Tuesday, June 18, 2019|
AMRI provides global contract research and manufacturing services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
The Laboratory Assistant role is an integral part of the AMRI team, contributing to our success by performing operations which aid in maximizing the research productivity of the laboratory staff. A major component of this assistant’s rating will be based on productivity, teamwork and cooperation.
Join our talented workforce, where a commitment to excellence and a customer focused attitude is everything. We pursue excellence because our work has the power to improve patients’ lives with the pharmaceuticals we develop and manufacture.
In this role, you will:
• High School Diploma or equivalent and/or relevant experience.
• Other pertinent training.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, concentration and volume.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.