Ortho Clinical Diagnostics is committed to improving and saving lives with diagnostics. To do this we hire people who share this dream and are ready for new adventures. As a valued team member, you will carve your own career path and be part of building this company stronger and better than ever before. There is no limit to the experiences, opportunities and new directions you will have access to here at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics. More importantly, you will be driving the surge of a whole new direction in important medicine. That’s something we can all take pride in as we take this journey together.
Ortho is known in the industry as a leader in customer service and support. Deeply understanding and exceeding the needs of our clinical lab, hospital and blood bank customers is what we do. It’s who we are. If you join Ortho, no matter what your role, you will be expected to keep that Customer Excellence focus in your work.
As the company continues to grow we are recruiting for a Implementation Project Manager. The Implementation Project Manager (PM) will be responsible for leading complex, multi-site, multi-Customer implementations, internal projects, evaluating business-specific objectives, and driving the development, delivery and adoption of solutions to address business needs. The PM will coordinate all activities of the project team, identify appropriate resources needed, and develop & implement project plans to ensure timely completion of projects. This will include development and maintenance of implementation plans for health system partners, monitoring progress against goals, timely escalation of barriers to success along with identification of potential solutions, and ensuring all stakeholders are well informed of deliverables. The PM will develop work plans that consider the priorities, time & cost estimates, resource requirements, and identification of tasks that must be performed to achieve project success.
- Establish and manage project plans, timelines, and resources for assigned customer implementations
- Effectively utilize Project Management software to manage projects and communicate status internally and externally
- Identify risk areas and develop plan to address obstacles, escalating as needed
- Lead internal and external meetings to drive project to completion
- Assure all project deliverables are reviewed and quality is achieved as planned.
- Develop & Navigate Customer Relationships: Effectively creates mutually beneficial relationships with customers
- Customer Retention (Retain/Grow): Ensure customer satisfaction, by setting expectations, customizing a project plan for the solution, and executing to meet project timelines. Demonstrates the ability to apply relevant use-cases to issues that customers are facing.
- Navigates Internal Organization: Identifies and manages the appropriate resources through the duration of the project to drive results.
- Cross-Team Collaboration: Proven ability to foster and manage working relationships within a matrix environment to obtain alignment and drive results.
- Situational Adaptability: Prioritizes demands from multiple areas to develop and execute plans balancing the needs of the business and customer. Attention to detail and multi-tasking skills are critical to managing competing priorities.
- Business Acumen: Proven ability to leverage knowledge base to quickly learn new business areas and new types of projects.
- Sense of Urgency: Work under pressure with a strong sense of urgency to research questions or issues and identify the right resources to resolve issues.
- Relationship Management: Advanced influence management skills combined with an ability to build excellent relationships at multiple levels both internally and externally.
- Industry/Domain Knowledge: minimum of 5+ years of experience in Healthcare; with implementation project management preferred
- Minimum Education: BS/BA Degree in Business, Life Science, or related field required. PMP certification preferred (completed or within one year of hire date)
- Independent Worker: Ability to deliver results while working in a highly independent and fast-paced team environment
- Business Acumen: Proficient at uncovering key business issues and providing insightful, actionable recommendations for improvement
- Communication: Excellent customer facing and internal communication skills including written, verbal, presentation, and organizational skills required