The HR Business Partner performs human resources-related duties and partners with our Corporate Functions which include Finance, IT, Human Resources, Business Development and Legal. Partnership and support are inclusive of the following: employee relations, performance management, policy implementation, change management, training, recruiting and onboarding, affirmative action and employment law compliance. The HR Business Partner will partner with clients and HR leadership to build capabilities and deliver business results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops strong partnership with the employees at all levels of the organization within the designated client group
- Lead initiatives to help client groups build capabilities in staffing, employee engagement, talent management & development, etc.
- Partners with leaders as it relates to development and implementation of organizational design
- Provides HR guidance to line management in coaching and counseling, career development, performance management, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Partners with the business groups through administration of employee relations/performance management processes
- Partners with employees and management to communicate various employment policies, procedures, laws and government regulations
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed
- Performs other duties as required and assigned
Work Experience Requirements:
- 5+ years of HR experience, including partnering with multiple/large business groups in an HR Generalist capacity. Demonstrated experience in managing complex employee relations/performance management matters, organizational design, change management, compensation planning & administration.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business, or related field of study.
- MS Office Suite, Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Experience with HRIS systems (ADP, Oracle.)