||Friday, January 29, 2021
||Rochester, NY or Remote
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming emails, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Support in scheduling meetings and managing calendars.
- Reviewing job applicants and supporting the hiring process and the new employee intake.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office Suite.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Attention to detail.
- Self motivated and driven.
- Problem solving skills.
- Team player.
- Ability to work independently.
- Responsive and flexible in responding to last minute deadlines.
- Experience with professional and corporate written and oral communication.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
View All Career Opportunities »