Electrical Engineer Key Technical Requirements:
- Strong experience writing firmware for microcontrollers (e.g., Atmel, Pic32, Nordic, etc.)
- Strong electrical background: clean wiring, breadboard, soldering, crimping
- Mechanical intuition on integrating electronics
- Prior experience working with mechanical engineers on projects is preferred
- Prior experience working with sensors (analog and digital)
- Ability to communicate technical details for documentation purposes
About Our Team:
We are a team of seven Cornell undergraduates and alumni working on a smart respiratory mask that continuously tracks four vitals meant for use in emergency departments. Our goal is to change the way that the ED boarding process is completed, and how the waiting room is underutilized as an important area for data collection and monitoring.
Since our inception as a startup, we have received significant traction in a multi-billion dollar market. Below are a few accomplishments our team has made since we incorporated last year:
- Acceptance into startup programs: Blackstone Launchpad, Clinton Global Initiative University, Central New York Biotech Accelerator, Cornell eLab, NSF Regional Innovation Corps, and LaunchNY.
- Innovation challenge successes: Business Today International Impact Challenge (1st Place), Cornell
- Entrepreneurship Kickoff (1st Place), Weill AI Health Hackathon (1st Place), and IBM Call for Code Global
- Challenge (3rd Place)
- Manufacturing partnerships (CAMM, MTEC, HVAMC, and IEEC)
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.