Clinical Research Coordinator
||Friday, January 29, 2021
||Rochester, NY or Remote
- Overseeing the smooth running of clinical trials.
- Collecting, coding and analyzing data obtained from research.
- Managing research budgets.
- Informing participants about study objectives.
- Administering questionnaires.
- Monitoring research participants to ensure adherence to study rules.
- Adhering to research regulatory standards.
- Adhering to ethical standards.
- Maintaining detailed records of studies as per FDA guidelines, including things such as
- drug dispensation.
- Liaising with laboratories regarding findings.
- Participating in subject recruitment efforts.
- Ensuring that the necessary supplies and equipment for a study are in stock and in
- working order.
- Engaging with subjects and understanding their concerns.
- Associates degree in Nursing or science related field.
- 2+ years in healthcare or clinical research management or data collection.
- Analytical mindset.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solver.
- Experience writing technical papers.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
- Excellent organizational skill.
- Willingness to continually self-educate.
- Some experience managing other team members and interns.
View All Career Opportunities »