Associate Manager IT Compliance
|Posted on:||Friday, July 13, 2018|
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
Summary: The IOPS (Industrial Operations and Product Supply) Associate Manager IT Compliance leads a team which is responsible for ensuring that the IOPS IT group is operating in compliance with regulatory requirements and Regeneron internal procedures as well as being the key contact between the IOPS IT and Quality Assurance groups.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Manages and supports the IT Compliance Team in prioritizing/scheduling their work load and conducting feedback/performance discussions with direct reports.
• Facilitates the IT Compliance Team in proactively supporting other IT groups (Infrastructure, enterprise applications, etc.) to ensure compliance with regulatory and corporate requirements.
• Ensures IOPS IT personnel are operating in compliance with regulations and procedures.
• Monitors and tracks IOPS IT Quality metrics on a daily basis.
• Provides IT Compliance Metric Reports to management on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Manages and/or assists IOPS IT personnel in writing/responding to deviations/events including detailed event investigation and root cause analysis/Change Controls/Document creation or update, etc.
• Evaluates, develops and modifies IOPS IT Policies and Standard Operating Procedures to meet regulatory requirements and obligations.
• Works closely with QA Validation to ensure IOPS IT systems are validated and maintained in a validated state.
• Represents IOPS IT and/or assists IOPS IT Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) during internal and external audits.
• Ensures that all IT compliance Operational Controls are in place and fit for purpose for IT systems including Disaster Recovery and Data Integrity.
• Ensures IT representation at Deviation/Event meetings/Change Control meetings.
• Works closely with Technical Training to ensure IOPS IT training is adequate and current.
Knowledge and Skills:
Education and Experience: