First Niagara Bank, N.A. and University at Buffalo Business Catalyst Program: Request for Proposal
Monday, August 11, 2014
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL IS NOW OPEN
DUE DATE: AUGUST 15, 2014
ARE YOU SETTING UP A BUSINESS ON OR NEAR THE BUFFALO NIAGARA MEDICAL CAMPUS?
First Niagara has provided funding of up to $100,000 in support for grants to eligible businesses under the Business Catalyst Program. The Program will be directed to companies in and around the BNMC.
Funding criteria to include:
- Pre-revenue (maximum grant of $25,000) or Revenue-generating company (maximum grant of $50,000)
- Located within the BNMC Community (on the campus or within 1-2 miles)
- Wealth creation, growth or community-building ('Main Street') company
- Company sponsor matching funds (see application for details)
- Total project size not to exceed 5 times grant request
- Demonstrated need
- Appropriateness of budget items
- Ability of Company sponsor to successfully complete the project (invoice submitted by 12/31/14)
Please reference the RFP Project Requirements for detailed program information.
Guidelines and application material can be found at research.buffalo.edu/businessengagement/News/Events.cfm
For any questions, please contact
Diane McMahon, Entrepreneurial Services Lead,
UB Office of Economic Development at
firstname.lastname@example.org or (716)881-8909.