Setting Your Employees Up For A Comfortable RetirementAdd to calendar
Tuesday, May 30, 2017
11:30 am – 1:30 pm
Location: Gilroy Kernan & Gilroy, 210 Clinton Road, New Hartford, NY 13413
Social Security reaches almost every family, and at some point, touches the lives of nearly all Americans. But, Social Security was never meant to be the only source of income for people when they retire. To have a comfortable retirement, Americans need more than Social Security.
Join us for this seminar as we look at how to educate your employees around Social Security in order to set them up for long-term financial wellness.
This seminar will review the following topics:
- Types of Benefits (disability, survivor, retirement, SSI, Medicare)
- How Social Security computes your benefit
- How your work affects your benefits
- How to find out how much you are going to receive
- Various retirement options, including factors to consider while deciding the best time to start your Social Security and Medicare
- What happens if you decide to go back to work or if your spouse should pass away
To make the most of the presentation, consider reviewing your own Social Security Statement beforehand. You can do so by signing up for your My Social Security account at www.socialsecurity.gov/myaccount. You may also want to bring a printed copy with you!
Presented by Robin Smith (Social Security Administration, Utica NY)
Lunch 11:30 - Noon
Seminar Noon - 1:30
If you have any questions about this seminar, don't hesitate to contact us! By phone @ 315.768.8888 or email email@example.com.