Sr. Change Management Specialist - Contact Lens and Surgical
||Thursday, October 23, 2014
||Bausch + Lomb / Valient Pharmaceuticals
The senior professional will provide direct support regarding the change management process to our North America operations for their globally distributed products. They will work closely with site/functional Change Implementation Managers, NA Change Oversight Committees and regional peers to ensure the effective execution and management of changes.
- Facilitate Global Regulatory Assessments for the North America Operations using a structured process and through engagement with our international regulatory professionals and international change committees.
- Primary contact /driver for US regional changes. Support site Change Implementation Managers to drive changes that affect ex-US markets.
- Serve as the North American focal point for change requests of the various regions, along with requests for information supporting global product registrations.
- Depending upon the business unit, serve as the chair for business-level Change Oversight Committees. This entails:
- processing changes from the sites and external sources to the COC for
- planning, conducting and documenting COC meetings
- provide management with appropriate measures of system performance
- identify and resolve situations where regionally approved changes lose
momentum or become dormant
- Work within a peer team structure to develop the underlying processes for this group including performance measures. Based upon system feedback drive continual improvement in associated QPIs.
- Help solidify and strengthen the Global Change Management support network and process through proactive engagement with international peers and key stakeholders. Provide training as required to both international and domestic groups in support of the overall process
View All Career Opportunities »