||Monday, July 20, 2015
• Assist Finance Director in developing and communicating monthly DMS (Digital Medical Solutions) operating and financial results presentation.
o Consolidate business unit information
o Prepare executive level presentation of results, identifying drivers, trends and forward issues
o Focus on both P&L and Cash flow items
• Complete quarterly MD&A discussion by soliciting input from DMS finance team.
• Consolidate and analyze ASR (Annual Strategy Review) information.
• Consolidate and analyze AOP (Annual Operating Plan) information.
• Consolidate and analyze monthly and quarterly forecast information.
• Identify fluctuations between budgets, estimates and actual results.
• Assist DMS finance team in analysis of product and regional profitability
• Participate in Closing reviews to ensure results are appropriately accounted for under GAAP.
• Quantify foreign exchange variances to AOP, prior year and forecast.
• Document policies and procedures.
• Work with DMS finance team to maintain product hierarchy.
• Function at high level in SAP and BP&C financial systems, representing team on any system upgrades and implementation.
• Provide training on appropriate finance topics to operating personnel to develop awareness and understanding of economic considerations.
• Lead special projects as assigned.
• Travel minimal, less than 5%.
• Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance, MBA preferred.
• 7-10 years experience providing analytical support
• Experience providing analytical support for a large international company preferred.
• Experience in manufacturing environment strongly desired.
• Experience interacting with Sales and Marketing units preferred.
• Must be a self-starter with strong problem solving skills.
• Individual must be able to clearly identify objectives and meet end goals.
• Ability to balance long-range vision with an appropriate attention to immediate detail.
• Proven ability to address challenges and work with a results-oriented team.
• Organization skills – can plan, execute, and control multiple tasks. Can take direction from multiple people.
• Communication skills – excellent written and verbal presentation skills; good listening skills.
• Interpersonal skills – can work effectively with both internal and external cross-functional personnel at all levels of the organization.
• Executive presentation skills – demonstrated experience interacting with highest levels of the organization.
• SAP experience desired.
• Excel, Word and PowerPoint experience required.
View All Career Opportunities »